Visit our all new blog for updates






For the latest updates visit our All-new blog! Go to blog.dixieems.com



Stay Organized with StatPacks G1 Perfusion Pack

When it comes to emergencies, my biggest challenge is to stay organized. I have to know exactly where things are, exactly when I need them.

This is why I use the StatPacks G1 Perfusion pack. The Perfusion is great for all EMS clinicians, it has two conveniently located main compartments, and three external pockets which allows me to achieve superior organization with large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment.

I really love the hybrid design that can be worn as a back pack or side sling, or even carried by hand which allows me maximum freedom and mobility. All of the inside is protected by foam lined construction and the shoulders and back are ergonomically padded for carrying comfort. There’s a quickzip access to the main compartment and the large side pockets allow me quick access to vital sign tools without accessing the main compartment.

It is the best piece of equipment I ever used thanks to its high quality and thoughtful construction. By the way all the materials are backed by a lifetime warranty and this pack is available at www.DixieEMS.com

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment