Visit our all new blog for updates






For the latest updates visit our All-new blog! Go to blog.dixieems.com



EMT Is The Job For Me

I work in an ambulance as an EMT. Sure, it can be kind of stressful at times, but it is rewarding rushing to a scene where someone is in dire need of emergency medical supplies and helping them stay alive on the way to the hospital. Not only does it make me feel good to save lives, but the uncertainty of my job keeps me on my toes. I can’t imagine what it would be like to sit in a cubicle all day. That’s why I view my work less as work and more like helping those who are in need.

I’ve seen some crazy things in my time, but we’re always prepared for the worst. That’s why our EMT supplies are so important – they help us in everything we do. We couldn’t work without EMS gear, just like EMS gear wouldn’t get any use without us. The final result is a blend of teamwork not just with the people who are in the ambulance, but with our emergency medical supplies to use exactly what is appropriate for each patient. I love my job and wouldn’t trade it in for anything in the world. So if any of you are thinking about medicine think about being an EMT.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment