Visit our all new blog for updates






For the latest updates visit our All-new blog! Go to blog.dixieems.com



When in need for emergency reference there is only one place to turn to


This is a handy little device I always carry around with me, it’s called the Pedi-Wheel and it’s a convenient pocket reference tool that actually puts the most vital pediatric data at my fingertips. All the information I need in order to successfully perform during a pediatric emergency is on this sturdy reference guide.

How does it work? Well, I turn the dial to point on my patient’s age on one side and I get tons of helpful information such as: average weight, blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, suggested sizes for ET tubes and laryngoscope blades, as well as the average length of a properly inserted ET tube at the teeth or gum line.

On the other side I can choose the patient’s weight and quickly find all sorts of pre-calculated doses including: Adenosine, Atropine, Bretylium, Diazepam, Epinephrine, Lidocaine and Narcan.

This full-color, water-resistant wheel fits right in my pocket and available online at www.DixieEMS.com

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment